- Guannan Qu, Adam Wierman and Na Li, Scalable Reinforcement Learning of Localized Policies for Multi-Agent Networked Systems, accepted to 2nd Learning for Dynamics and Control Conference.
- Guannan Qu and Adam Wierman, Finite-Time Analysis of Asynchronous Stochastic Approximation and Q-learning, accepted to Conference on Learning Theory (COLT) 2020.
- Guannan Qu and Na Li, Exploiting fast decaying and locality in multi-agent mdp with tree dependence structure, IEEE Conference on Decision and Control, 2019.
- Guannan Qu and Na Li, Accelerated Distributed Nesterov Gradient Descent, IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 65, no. 6, pp. 2566 - 2581, June 2020.
- Guannan Qu and Na Li, Harnessing Smoothness to Accelerate Distributed Optimization, IEEE Transactions on Control of Network Systems, vol. 5, no. 3, pp. 1245-1260, Sept. 2018.
Applications in Power Systems
- Guannan Qu and Na Li, Optimal Distributed Feedback Voltage Control under Limited Reactive Power, IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, vol. 35, no. 1, pp. 315 - 331, January 2020.
- Sindri Magnússon, Guannan Qu and Na Li, Distributed Voltage Control with Communication Delays, accepted to IEEE Transactions on Smart Grid.
- Sindri Magnússon, Guannan Qu, Carlo Fischione, Na Li, Voltage Control Using Limited Communication, IEEE Transactions on Control of Network Systems, vol. 6, no. 3, pp 993-1003, Sept. 2019.
- Guannan Qu, Na Li, and Munther Dahleh, Real-time Decentralized and Robust Voltage Control in Distribution Networks, arXiv preprint arXiv:1606.08101 (2016).
Online/Real-time Optimization and Control
- Guannan Qu and Na Li, On the Exponential Stability of Primal-Dual Gradient Dynamics, IEEE Control Systems Letters, vol. 3, no. 1, pp. 43-48, Jan. 2019.
- Yingying Li, Aoxiao Zhong, Guannan Qu, and Na Li, Online Markov Decision Processes with Time-varying Transition Probabilities and Rewards, ICML 2019 Real-world Sequential Decision Making workshop.
- Yingying Li, Guannan Qu and Na Li, Using predictions in online optimization with switching costs: Algorithms and Fundamental Limits, under review in IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control.
- Yujie Tang, Guannan Qu and Na Li, Semi-Global Exponential Stability of Primal-Dual Gradient Dynamics for Constrained Convex Optimization, accepted to Systems & Control Letters.
- Guannan Qu, David Brown, and Na Li, Distributed Greedy Algorithm for Multi-Agent Task Assignment Problem with Submodular Utility Functions, Automatica, vol 105, pp. 206-215, July 2019.
- Xiaoqi Tan, Guannan Qu, Bo Sun, Na Li, and Danny H.K. Tsang, Optimal Scheduling of Battery Charging Station Serving Electric Vehicles Based on Battery Swapping, IEEE Transactions on Smart Grid, vol. 10, no. 2, pp. 1372-1384, March 2019.